Sunday, September 9, 2007

Here's a new one ladies...

I am sure we could all recite some cheesy pick up line that some guy actually thought might work, but I just heard one this week that would have definitely swept me off my feet.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend? You're hot and I REALLY like the way you color in the lines."

This was the latest pick up line heard by niece in her 1st grade classroom last week. Hilariously sweet! I think she accepted til mom "clarified" a few things with her that evening.

5 comments:

JL said...

That is exactly what Bill said to me that swept me off my feet! : )

Lindsay said...

Hi LeRay! I just saw your link on Kathryn's blog and had to come over and say hi to an old friend! It was fun to read about what you guys have been up to. Tell Chris that Neal and I both say hi! I'll come back to check in often now!

Lindsay Watson

Kathryn said...

It was great to chat with you for a few minutes today. I added you to my favorites...I hope that's okay!

Alisa said...

That one goes right up there with "you had me at hello" :o)

Amanda said...

haha...that's so perfect! I am actually very impressed! :)