Joshua earned a reward for being respectful at school! (He gets that from his father! Not me)
If you know me you will think this is funny. Our school has a contest 2 times a year to see which class can walk/run the most laps. Winning class gets the golden shoe trophy. Well as you can see here my class is catching on to my "winning is everything" attitude!! ha!
Trick or Treat!!
My life in pictures!
Ok I have almost too much to blog about and many different topics in my head to write about
here a few:
- Halloween decorations gone overboard. Why?
- How many times do I say "I just need more time in the day" and today I have it and I still want more.
- Chicken tenders and running 9 miles don't mix! (BUT I DID RUN 9 MILES!)
- Why does Jessica have so much stuff in her room?
- Why do people get petty about stupid stuff and try to ruin my day?
So if you have a strong desire to have me write more on any of the random topics, feel free to let me know. If not I will leave you with the titles and your imagination can fill in the rest.
2 comments:
Hey leray
I don't know if you remember me or not but I worked at prestonwood as an intern and I am good friends with Steve nad Kathryn--anyway I can't believe how big your kids are-they were babies the last time I saw them. Also I am really enjoying your blog!
Joy Lambert Ryan
I would love to see you blog about all of your topics at once, somewhat of a stream of consciousness (sp?). Congrats on your GOLDEN SHOE!!
Post a Comment