Sunday, July 20, 2008

When I grow up...




When I grow up I want to be just like her!!! This is my grandmother, Manny (Mary). SHE IS AWESOME!!! Manny and her partner in crime Martha, her sister, are the main reason we get to go to S. Padre each year. They spearhead the trip each year and seem to enjoy a week of eating out, shopping, and watching grandchildren and great-grandchildren play. She is an example to all. She joined us on the beach one day, she even went for several spins in the dune buggies and if we could have figured out where to rent one of these flying things she was ready to do that too! What amazes me most is that she does all that and looks beautiful too!!


I love you Manny!



We are hoping to be the next set of partners in crime... ;) We aren't quite as sophisticated as Manny and Martha though!!!!

2 comments:

Alisa said...

too cute - what a great grandma!!

JL said...

I wanna do that when I am her age! Go Girl!