I woke up already exhausted today because my dreams were so strange last night.
Dream 1: I dreamed that I had a c-section, but then I was home and Chris and I were trying to decide names. Jacob Christopher, Max, and Daniel, were all options that we were writing down while we were frantically headed back to the hospital. We got there and family was there and we were all excited. Well I picked up the little guy out of the hospital bassinet and it was the cutest little beagle puppy you have ever seen! Now I would love dog, but I really don't want it to be cut out of me!! Weird.
Wake up, potty break, back to sleep
Dream 2: I am at the hospital (again!) this time for a breast biopsy! I tell Chris bye and they take me through this maze of hallways and then I am sitting across from what I think is the surgeon AND my school superintendent. YIKES!!!! They are just having a conversation and I am thinking, can we just get this done!? I realize that as I am walking back to the room for the surgery that the little monogram on the scrubs of who I thought was the surgeon actually said, R.N. I'd prefer a surgeon but wasn't sure how to get out of it at this point.
Dream 3: First day of school!!! My students are jumping all around tearing up my room. I can see Jessica across the hall and realize she isn't with the teacher I requested. I contact the principal and have her moved that first day. I see her later and she is miserable. I can hear the first teacher all day long and realize that she is a great teacher and I just moved my daughter out of there!!! At about lunch time I stop and think, "where's Joshua?" I then remember that he is at a new school and I don't know how he got to school, did he go to "meet the teacher", did he get his lunch etc. So I grab my cell phone and call Chris, crying, feeling like the horrible mom I am, and he tells me how he got Joshua to school and everything was fine. Still I feel terrible that I didn't know anything!
So I woke up today feeling a bit haggard! Makes sense since I spent the night, giving birth to a dog, being cut on by a nurse, messing up my daughter's school year and forgetting my son!
Whew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
it may be time to lay off the crack
I'm with Chris on that one!! Wow - you must have hit it hard last night!
And just how many times have you been to Starbucks lately? I think it is terrible that even with Dr. Fuller as your doctor you still do not get the techer you want! LOL
I think what your dreams are telling you is that the Havard's are getting a dog(...CHRIS!), (dream #2) and it's going to have breasts. (dream #3) Jessica was only miserable because she really wanted a dog. And you were worried about Joshua because You thought he was going to grow up without a dog. Come on, admit it!
hmmm...my dreams do get really bizarre when i'm pregnant...is there something we should know???
Post a Comment