It's still hot and sunny around these parts, but there are a few signs of Fall around here:
1. Fall baseball began today. LOVE IT! Love it even more when we win 9 to 1. I know I am a terrible sport. Joshua got to be the catcher today. He's about to throw down to 2nd in this picture. So fun to watch!
2. Chris is firmly planted on the couch, remote in hand flipping between college football games. Trying to watch the Aggies til he gets too disgusted and then promptly punishes them by changing the channels.
3. Jessica already trying to decide the biggest Fall question of them all: What am I going to be for Halloween?
4. Motivation to run sets in. I actually signed up for this race today: http://www.tourdesfleurs.com/ I thought this race was in mid-October and that I had plenty of time to build back up to 6.2 miles, oops it's in two weeks!! Can you "cram train"? I will let you know that answer to that on Sept. 20.
5. Life begins to settle into a routine, gone is the spontaneity of summer, here is the routine of Fall.
Gotta go run! Literally!!
No comments:
Post a Comment