Ran my 10k, surprised myself that I did it since I only gave myself 2 weeks to train for it
Father-in-law came for a visit while waiting for the electricity to come back on at his house in Houston.
Jessica has been taking tennis lessons, first lesson she beat the tar outta the tennis ball like she was hitting a line drive to center field, by the last lesson she was learning to take a little off the ball.
Joshua's has played lots of baseball games, the boys are having a good season.
Chris went to Atlanta for a conference. I was jealous.
I had 22 parent conferences in one week. Yikes.
We went camping on what was probably the best Texas weather weekend we will see all year.
Ok I feel that I was busier than that but that's all I can think of...
I will try to do a little better at this blogging thing.
1 comment:
Welcome Back, I have missed you! We loved church today. I think I will take the boys back next week and try the SS thing.
Post a Comment