Ok well I am diving into this thing called blogging, I have loved reading peoples' blogs and thought, why not, it's summer time and what else am i doing? So here goes. I feel like I need to write some sort of disclaimer or something, or "opinions expressed may not be the opinions of the entire Havard household" or I never really made great grades in grammar or literature etc. (see i am pretty sure that was a run-on).
I am really not sure why I am doing this. I have always struggled to keep a journal or even to share "deep thoughts" with other people so I honestly have no idea why this blogging thing appeals to me. Maybe it's the ability to "share" without having to actually "talk". I most certainly don't feel like i have something serious or life altering to share with you, but hey read on and I can promise you that you may have a good laugh with me or at me and if you know me you do know you will get that loving "straight shot" or as Chris says, my "HSO" Hot sports opinion for you non ticket listeners.
So for the sake of my self esteem, keep the comments positive to begin with then if I actually keep it up you can go ahead and let me have it and correct my grammar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Welcome to the blogsphere. Hope you stay a long while!
love you!
sim
Wow! You are so hip! I did not even know what a blog was until now! HA! I look forward to reading your humor & undoubtedly your wisdom on life too!
Love you -
LT
You are so funny! Blog on girl!!
Alisa
i'm listening...
shawn
yay! another blogging friend! can't wait to read more. it was great seeing you guys the other night. we'd love to get together sometime soon. maybe some afternoon this summer?
Post a Comment