Hope all is well in blogger world. I am signing off for just a little while. We are headed to S. Padre Island tomorrow and probably won't be blogging, but you never know.
I feel busy these days, but this is the kind of busy I like. Friends visiting this last week (see below) and then Jessica and I took off on Friday for our church's "mini camp" it's just for kids that have finished 1st and 2nd grade. We had a great time. It was her first taste of church camp and she loved it. It's right up her alley, swim, play, eat, set up your bunk (she loved that!!) and all the other great things that go with church camp. It was so much fun to watch her having fun, making new friends, doing the cha cha song. She has no idea how many more years of camp fun she has ahead of her. I love that, as we walked back to our car after getting off the bus, she grabbed my hand and said, "Thanks mom for going to mini camp with me." I told her there was no where else I would have rather been.
Now I am off to get things washed and packed up again for the beach. I can't wait to dig my lime green piggies in that sand!! (again see post below)
4 comments:
Save me some beach we leave in two weeks and I can not wait! S.Padre and Port A are my favorite places to go and relax. Miss you!
Hopped over here off of someone else's blog! (I can't remember!). But y'all are adorable. Have a great time at the beach!!
Have fun! I'm sure you are getting nice and crispy...and tan...dang you!
hope you guys have a blast!
Post a Comment