Friday, October 5, 2007

Don't Ask Don't Tell

Ok I feel like any poor soul that comes within a 3 foot radius of me and asks "How are you or How's teaching?" is getting MUCH more than they bargained for. To all of you folks that have asked me that question and gotten more than an earful, I am sorry!! I am feeling quite consumed by this return to work and trying to figure out how to balance it all that I will voice my issues to anyone that asks! Now this HAS worked in my favor with some of my sweet friends. One friend listened to my woes and sent dinner over one night, another friend heard my cries and took my kids for me during parent conferences, and even another friend has been kind enough to get my kiddo to soccer practice one hectic evening or two. I don't know what I would do with out these folks! So just a big shout out "thanks for listening" to those that come in contact with me and also let this serve as a warning to the rest of you, don't ask ask and I won't tell.

1 comment:

Pen the Tale said...

hey! i want to bust out in a cheesy friend type song but i'm laying in a weird angle that is making typing less than enjoyable. so, love ya!!