Monday, January 7, 2008

Good entertainment!


So are there any other families out there having as much fun watching this "new" show as we are? It's so over the top! My kids are eating it up!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just finished an hour of at our house. It is just like the one I used to watch with the exception of the referee.

Anyone know where you have seen him before?

Dodgeball!!!

Alisa said...

We missed the first night of it and didn't realize it was on again. We are soooo dying to see it at this house! I used to love it (does that age me too much?)!!

JL said...

I have it on TiVo! I loved it last night!

Nat Pat said...

ha! josh and i watched it last night! it is pretty good except for all the overdramatic faces and sounds of the gladiators...do they really think that they're animals or something?