Monday, February 18, 2008

New Blog, finally!!


I know how irritated I get when I go to people's blogs and see the same title for weeks on end. C'mon people, don't you know you are a little slice of diversion in my life, a little bit of entertainment for me! Fresh blogs needed!! I know that I am now very guilty of that exact same trespass! So sorry to those that click on my blog and shake their head and roll their eyes.


So I was thinking on Thursday as I was vacuuming my house before company arrived on Friday that I am actually having to learn to procrastinate! Isn't that weird. I kinda chuckled as I thought of how so many friends in my life (Laura, Cathy, mainly) would so enjoy this process of watching me learn to procrastinate. When I was a stay at home mom I always had the time to do things waaaaayyyy ahead of time. For example say one of the kids had a birthday party to attend on Saturday, well I can guarantee you that by Wednesday of that week the gift would have been bought, wrapped and sitting on the dining room table waiting to go. Well, with my return to work this year, I simply have had to start procratinating, because there is so much more to get done. I think I might have realized that if I wait til Friday to buy the gift, the world doesn't end, it's not late, and it all got done. I guess I am growing in my procrastination! Don't tell Chris, he won't approve!! :)


1 comment:

JL said...

Procrastinators United welcomes you! I am the leading canidate for president of this great organization. : )