All I could think is please don't let it be some old lady, please please please.
He continues, "You know the actress in the movie about the car that's alive." At this point I say, "You mean Herbie the Lovebug?" in a VERY confused tone.
He says, "Yeah that girl in that movie."
I am still quite confused and say, "Well surely you don't mean Lindsay Lohan, was there some mom in that movie or something?"
"No, you do look like Lindsay Lohan, hasn't anyone told you that before?"
I can hardly contain my laughter at this point as I sign my credit card bill. The only thing I could think in my mind was "can you please clarify!!" do you mean this Lindsay Lohan:
Or this Lindsay Lohan:
I certainly wish it the 2nd photo, but due to the fact that I had spent the afternoon cleaning my house I fear it was the first!!! Ha! I wanted to say "sure thing buddy, except for the hair color, eye color and major age difference, she's my twin!"I encouraged him to lay off the refrigerant a little bit and sent him on his merry way!
1 comment:
I never saw you as a strung out party girl looking for her next fix and bouncing from one rehab to the next! HMM! I will have to look closer next time.
Post a Comment