Friday, March 21, 2008

Home again






We are back safe and sound and all in one piece from our ski trip. We had a wonderful time and we all felt great (no flu, see post below) The kids did wonderful. By day 2 Jessica unleashed her inner snow bunny and could not be stopped. She has one speed and one direction: fast and straight down hill! Joshua was off the trail looking for any bump or jump to "catch some air." Chris was my mountain man, he looks handsome on skis and picked it right back up. Me, well I did fine, only a handful of falls, I had to go fast just to keep up with my kids!!!
Quick public props for my hubby. I think there is a business called "Worry Free Vacations" Well that is a service I will NEVER need because when it comes to planning a trip Chris can "bring it"
I didn't even have to think about how to get where we where going or how everything worked. I didn't even have to carry my own boarding pass. (I secretly think that he fears I would lose it and I have to admit, that's quite possible) I am SOOOOOO spoiled (once again) by him!

Enjoy the pics!!

No comments: