
So I was thinking about giving up coffee! It's really because I think I need to give up creamer. I use WAAAYYY too much of that really yummy stuff. It's good, but not good for me. I am kinda sad and just thought that I better warn people if they see me during the detox phase I cannot be held responsible for my actions! I think I better make sure I do this during a non-pms week. That combo could get someone seriously hurt.
However, like I said I am thinking about giving up coffee!
5 comments:
No no no!!!!!
At least wait until after TAKS! You could get fired!! : )
I actually did it today! I filled my cup with raspberry green tea and did just fine. I didn't make any kids cry today and I haven't gotten fired!
I had to give up creamer too, but found a combination of milk and splenda that seems to do the trick for me. Now what do we do for our Starbucks outings?!!
We still go to Starbucks. It's ok to splurge!!!!
Post a Comment