Friday, June 20, 2008

Some things haven't changed



When Joshua was little he would spend time playing with his cars. Most of the time the cars ended up in very interesting lines. I snapped this picture one day. I don't know why he did that or what he was thinking when he did. The other day I snapped this picture when he was playing with his army stuff. Still putting things in line. However, this time he had a battle plan in his head that would have made Patton proud. It's good for a mom to still see some of the "little boy" she knew still hanging around. It goes way too fast.
P.S. if you tell him about these pics it will ruin it all! I will be in big trouble. Shhhhh!






1 comment:

Nat Pat said...

how sweet! he looks so much the same! can't wait for my little boy to get here.