The Lake was a blast! We spent the first day on their pontoon boat, tubing and swimming in the lake. The kids loved tubing and they even got to drive the boat! The next day we pulled out the pontoon boat and their ski boat. We tried our hand at water skiing. Well, Chris of course could do it, no problem. Joshua gave it go and got up on the first try!!! Jessica couldn't try because the skis were too big for her. I tried and tried and tried and tried, but couldn't get up. It's no fair that I have the soreness from trying but not the glory of actually enjoying it!!! Oh well. We had a really fun time!! Thanks sweet friends for taking us!!! I feel so "in" now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love tubing! Looks like you all had a blast at "the lake!"
Post a Comment