Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Just FYI



Just in case some of you were concerned that I am being completely lazy and totally unproductive this summer I offer you proof to the contrary!!!


I am a Wii Pro at tennis and bowling. Folks this takes daily committment! You can't be a slacker and earn the 1000 points necessary to be a pro! Blood, sweat and tears I tell you!! I think that I can relate a little better to the Olympians now. I know what it takes...


All I could do was laugh yesterday when Chris came home from work to find me in my swimsuit (with my cover up, though he would have preferred just the suit) all alone in the living room playing wii tennis. No dinner started, house not exactly perfectly picked up, wife stinky from the pool, kids playing at the neighbors.


I love summer!!!

5 comments:

Shane said...

I had a bad game of Wii bowling last night and went down below PRO to 985, however, I am at 1879 on Tennis and love it.

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LeRay said...

Hmmmmm, what does that mean? Who left a comment then deleted it? Did you say something mean and then regret it? It's ok if you wanted to challenge my Wii abilities. I wish I could figure it out, things like that make me crazy!
SHOW YOURSELF!

JL said...

Maybe it was your secret admirer! You really need to try Wii Playground. It has DodgeBall, very good on stressful days!

Gram said...

i think your husband coming home and finding things the way they were indicates you are an AWESOME summer mother!!!!!