Friday, November 7, 2008

A President I can REALLY get behind!!!


I know the election for our country took place on Tuesday, but another election took place today in our little town of Sachse, in our little neighborhood, in our little school, in a little classroom on the 3rd grade hall and I think our big boy (and girl) politicians could learn a thing from the new class president of room 304. This president is as kind hearted as they come, but has a real gift for keeping everyone organized and in line. She is as honest as the day is long and has nothing to hide, she even tells on herself sometimes. She ran a positive campaign, with no smearing of the other candidates,


on a side note

that would have been kinda funny to have smear campaign on a 3rd grade level:

"have you seen Mary play dodgeball, is that what you want for president?"

or "Mary can't deliver the goods, see I brought extra dessert in my lunch for everyone."

or "Let's pull out report cards and see whose got the experience for the job"


Sorry that's my dark side coming through.


Anyway, I think room 304 has it down. They took a vote and everyone came out with smiles as they ran off to the swing set to play.





2 comments:

JL said...

Now that's the woman I want in office! Represent us well there little lady!! What was her platform...??

LeRay said...

I think her platform was a free puppy for everyone! ha! Just kidding. She did promise to organize anyone's desk that needs it! She is my child!!