
Today starts our Thanksgiving break! We are pretty happy to all be off for a whole week. (Ok Chris has to work, but somebody has to!) I am thankful for so many things! Just about a week ago I was home and the kids were playing and Chris was home and I just looked around and thought what a blessed life I live!
Here is my top 10 list of things I am thankful for:
1. For a God that loves me unconditionally and offers me much needed grace everyday
2. A husband that loves me and spoils me and adores his children
3. A son that makes me laugh and loves his mama!
4. A daughter that has a heart of gold, and shows it to everyone she meets
5. A job working with 22 kids that I look forward to hanging with (on most days)
6. A church that has a humble pastor and a desire to serve others
7. A really cool mom and dad. My mom spent last weekend herding cattle! Who would have ever thought?!!
8. A sister that is my best friend.
9. A few close friends that actually seem to like to hang out with me, or they just fake it really well.
10. A week off to eat and eat and eat, and sleep and sleep and sleep!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
No comments:
Post a Comment