You know how Oprah has fessed up to regaining her weight and not eating right and now she is trying to "live her best life now" and make you do it too! Well I feel a little like her today without all that money though! If you saw a few posts back you know that my cholesteral is a little high and I searched walmart high and low for healthy stuff to start the year! I was doing so good for the last few weeks, eating right, excercising consistently, feeling GREAT. Today I fell off the wagon!! I had a decent lunch of this leftover pasta dish that Chris made Friday night, yummy!!! I had two pieces of WHITE bread with it! Gasp!!Then I made the mistake of taking the foil off the pan of brownies he made too, all eating has broken loose since then! I have been back to the brownie pan twice and then I took a nap (think i did a number on my blood sugar!) then I wanted something salty so I popped some popcorn, ate that, then I needed something sweet to balance that so I went to the little candy bowl I have out on this table. It has some skittles and sweet tarts in it at the moment! I found a deadly concoction: 1 skittle and 1 sweet tart at the same time! It's a taste sensation! I can't seem to stop! So the day is shot! Need to just go to bed early and re-group tomorrow! Or maybe I just need to duct tape my mouth! I would still find a way to squeeze a skittle and sweet tart in through!
I gross myself out sometimes!! I think I will have an apple for dinner and call it a day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are too funny! It is alright - we all fall off that wagon. I've been on it the last couple weeks, feeling good, trying to lose some poundage before Mexico, then today....all is lost. Mark ended up taking us to eat at Red Lobster and then the girls wanted Krispy Kremes right next to Red Lobster. Well, I couldn't let them eat them without me! :o) I guarantee you I gained back anything lost over the last 2 weeks!!
Post a Comment