Monday, January 19, 2009

mmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!


More food blogging,

Update from yesterday's post for all you that were worried about my sugar binge. Confession was good for the stomach and I quit eating and tried to redeem the day by cleaning the upstairs, finishing laundry and kicking some computer animated butt on Wii tennis! Finished with a healthy bowl of Go Lean cereal mixed with Uncle Sam and blueberries!


Anyway, so in my quest to lower my cholesterol I have been eating lots of oatmeal. Today I had to go to work for an in service type day so I had time to stop at Starbucks. The scones, brownies (yes I have had brownies for breakfast before!), and muffins all looked good, but after my bad day yesterday I opted to try their new oatmeal. WOW was it good! I had it with some dried fruit. It was the BEST oatmeal I have ever eaten in my life! I wish I could have it everyday!! However at $3.49 a pop, it's just gonna be on special occasions or with gift cards! It was so good that I was still thinking about it later in the day!! I also may have been just a little swayed by the really cute carton it comes in! Dang it, I should have kept my cute carton and just put my mediocre oatmeal in it each morning and maybe it would taste special! The carton is in the trashcan, should I pull a "Costanza" and take it out of the trashcan! (That's for die hard Seinfeld fans)


1 comment:

JL said...

MMMM! I am going to have to try that in the morning!!