It's pretty cool that it's the end of May and I can actually type that title! Ha!
As another school year comes to close, I have to admit, I like what I do! We had field day on Friday and I LOVE field day. I always have a great time. I hope that my students will always remember they had a teacher that was willing to jump in the bounce house with them and run the 50 yard dash against the entire class! I hope they will remember that they had a teacher that tried to treat them with respect and that cared about them individually.
Yes there are days that I am at the end of my rope, yes there are days that an "office" job sounds very appealing, however, overall I have to say, I like what I do. I have had a really great year and have seen some tremendous growth in several of my students. It's a privilege to get to be a part of that.
I got this really neat platter as a gift from one of my students! If you can't tell she painted each one of my students by looking at their yearbook pictures. She has a neat pottery business called http://www.paintedpiggies.com/.
As another school year comes to close, I have to admit, I like what I do! We had field day on Friday and I LOVE field day. I always have a great time. I hope that my students will always remember they had a teacher that was willing to jump in the bounce house with them and run the 50 yard dash against the entire class! I hope they will remember that they had a teacher that tried to treat them with respect and that cared about them individually.
Yes there are days that I am at the end of my rope, yes there are days that an "office" job sounds very appealing, however, overall I have to say, I like what I do. I have had a really great year and have seen some tremendous growth in several of my students. It's a privilege to get to be a part of that.
I got this really neat platter as a gift from one of my students! If you can't tell she painted each one of my students by looking at their yearbook pictures. She has a neat pottery business called http://www.paintedpiggies.com/.
1 comment:
I am curious where you are in the picture. The person in the middle, where I thought you would be, doesn't have a hat on or a pony-tail. Weird...
Post a Comment