NO I am not using illegal substances.
No I am not in a hockey game
No I am not receiving or handing out some archaic punishment
and no I am not going to see some over the hill rockers either...
It's this:

Tuesday and Wednesday we gave the TAKS test at school and so we are required to be "actively monitoring" at all times. In other words don't have your butt at your desk, be up moving around. Well, I did for two days straight, but in the WRONG shoes. I also ran Tuesday night. Now I have what seems to be called a "stone bruise."
It stinks. It hurts. It woke me up this morning. (anyone that knows me knows that is BAD NEWS) I have iced it, I tried to wear my tennis shoes this morning, I tried to go barefoot, it all hurts.
NO I haven't tried to "stay off of it." That's just ridiculously impossible, I have stuff to do!!!
I guess all those cheap shoes from payless are coming back to haunt me now...
No comments:
Post a Comment