We arrived the night of the 25th which is our actual anniversary and got checked into our room. I can't begin to tell you how gorgeous the room was so I will let the picture below show...
We ordered room service for a late dinner.
Friday morning we woke up to the sun shining on this amazing place. We went to work out, met with a resort representative to get our week all planned out and then we ate breakfast. Chris and I split up at that point and I got my toes and nails done at the spa and then spent the afternoon laying out... I will say that line above many times kinda like lather, rinse, repeat...
That night we got all dressed up for a nice dinner at one of the restaurants at the resort. We had a delicious anniversary dinner and at the end Chris surprised me with these sparkly wonders... I LOVE THEM!!!
We were so bummed, the picture, which we had to get someone to take for us, turned out blurry, but you get the gist.
Saturday and Sunday were met with some rain, but we made the best of it and spent lots of time reading and relaxing, we did a little shopping for souveniers and checked out one of the other resorts. We even had a rainbow at dinner Sunday night.
Monday morning the sun came back out and Chris was thrilled to get to play a round of golf. He was so happy because he got to play all by himself and there was not another soul on the course with him till hole 18. I spent the morning doing what I do best, sleeping, eating, reading and laying out...
Monday afternoon we took an excursion to a zip line. It was great fun! I am not a big fan of heights, but I managed and was glad I did it. Chris even went upside down on one of them. I opted out of that one. I will have to scan the souvenier picture that I bought of the zip line. I know some of you will need proof...
Tuesday morning we rode bikes around the resort and then we spent the day laying out at the beach or the pool. We also went out on a catamaran.
Wednesday we had to come home. I really wanted to stay and just have my kids come to me...
It was a wonderful week to celebrate 15 years together. Chris is the most wonderful husband in the world and I do not deserve him, but I am sure glad I have him. I love you sweet man! You are as handsome today as you were when I first laid eyes on you in 6th grade~ Thank you for loving me so well all these years.
Now some more pics...
1 comment:
Looks like an amazing time! Happy Anniversary! I would have wanted to stay and bring the kids to me too! :)
Post a Comment