Thursday, July 5, 2007

Oh no!!


8 comments!! That's a record for me my friends. I have been basking in the glow of 8 comments for several days now (Ok secretly rechecking, chanting "9, 9 c'mon 9, do have a 9er") However, I will chose to be satisfied with 8. (maybe)

Now I have bloggers block. I don't have anything to blog about at the moment. I keep waiting for that moment where I think, "yes, I could write a blog about such and such" but another day has ended and I got nothing interesting to share with my 8 (maybe 9 right?) readers.

SOOOOOOOOOOO here's what I want. Tell me what you want me to write about...

Hmmmmm that could be interesting... Especially if no one responds. Ha, now that would be a clear answer wouldn't it.
I will check back in an "undetermined" amount of time to see if I have any comments.

6 comments:

Pen the Tale said...

Okay, now I have commentor-block. It's spreading! AHHHHHH!

Why don't you share how you strike the perfect balance between Godly and irreverant, while being a wonderful mom and a great wife and wise, so wise beyond your way too few years upon this planet.

Is any of this helping?

OR, invite Chris (I actually typed Christ - but don't tell him) to guest-blog. It's bound to be wheels-off...

LeRay said...

Ok I wasn't fishing for compliments but thanks Sim, I love you too!!!
Well funny you mentioned it but Chris has offered to "guest blog" but I know EXACTLY what would happen and I just don't think my fragile ego can handle it. He would guest blog, it would be witty, funny, wise, wheels-off and his comments would go off the charts. Nope, not there yet!

Pen the Tale said...

Well, maybe for your birthday or something...cuz he's bound to be all sweet and stuff AND i promise i won't comment AT ALL. I got your back, I mean, look, 2 comments in one night.

I'm so off to bed now. This blog stuff is taking over my world.

Nat Pat said...

i'd love to hear about your funniest moment as a parent...or your most embarrassing moment...or what about your favorite dessert? hmmm...i could use something sweet right about now...

Changed by His Love said...

Well, you got your nine comments below and you managed to up your comments here by commenting on yourself! :) This is hilarious! Write about life. Summer. Vacation. Ministry (without getting in trouble), etc. Oh, and visit others. Have you seen Boo Mama? She is hilarious!

olivia and henry said...

leray, i think you should write on marriage!