
I am putting out a want ad:
Running partner needed, no experience necessary.
must have better attitude about running than me
must be willing to yell at me to get up and get moving and
must not be too sensitive when I yell back
Doesn't pay except in the form of toned thighs unless you do what I do which is over eat because I rationalize it all and say, I can have that donut, i ran this morning...
Partnership ends on Dec 9th.
Any takers?
5 comments:
You know, I would be the PERFECT partner for you since we live so close and all.....and my thighs definitely need toning. How much longer can I say, "Oh, I can't get rid of this baby weight!" But I hate running and I think I get shin splints when I do....let me think about it and I'll let you know on Wed. :)
Yes you would be the perfect one since we do live close by.
We can chat on Wednesday, as we over indulge in hamburgers, chips and halloween candy! :)
You are certainly welcome to join me. The past week has been interesting as there has been a huge centipede, a monkey (with baby) and a hippo along my running route. Also, you are running inside a huge electrical security fence. You can join me about 9500 miles to your East.
Other than that it is just like running in Woodbridge.
Tell my boy I said hi tomorrow.
Ok I had a little freak out moment with the "anonymous" comment above. I had to read it a couple of times before it made sense. I was reading thinking who in the world has found my blog and what do they mean by electrical fence (that sounds like prison) and oh my how do they know i live in woodbridge!! Then I quickly figured it out, it's my friend that is in South Africa doing some mission work over there and he is going to run the half marathon too, ok that all makes sense now. Training in South Africa, now that would be cool!! Whew!
Sorry for the confusion. Just happened by and thought I would leave a comment.
One of the ladies on our team (from Oregon) has run a marathon and she is also running here. We have about a half a mile circle that we run.
The weather has been good for running until yesterday. It is now Africa hot. Running happens in the morning to stay away from it.
Hope all is going well.
Post a Comment