Saturday, December 15, 2007

Blog worthy!!!


Have you had this stuff? I started thinking about the foods out there that I can't have in the house because I will eat them til I am sick and thought I should share some of that list with you.


  • crunch and munch ( I only buy this ONCE a year when I go to S. Padre. Crunch and Munch and the beach, good times!)

  • hot tamales, I am out of control with these babies

  • the peanut butter cookies with hershey kisses in the middle. I have embarrassed myself with my ablility to eat these in mass quantities.

  • smarties, I firmly believe that eating these by the pound each Halloween increases my IQ

  • mini-snickers

  • a sweet cantaloupe (I had to add something healthy)

I am sure there are more.

Ok anyway! I am adding another item to that list and that is the cornfetti that is pictured above. Man that's good stuff. I don't have many friends, but the ones I have are really THE BEST!!
I just happened to mention to my friend on Tuesday night about how next time she goes to downtown McKinney could she grab me some cornfetti from the quaint little shop that sells it. I didn't give it another thought and then Thursday night Chris walks through the door with a giant bag of cornfetti that my friend gave him to deliver home. Chris can testify, I was sooo happy! I promptly hid it under the cabinet from the sugar monster in my house (Jessica) so I wouldn't have to share! I accidently left out today and she quickly spotted it, so now I gotta share! :)

3 comments:

Nat Pat said...

ooohh...good list. i'm a sucker for hot tamales as well!

Anonymous said...

I personally think Yoohoo and Beef Jerky would round out that list quite nicely!

JL said...

How Funny! Popcorn Papa's has all kinds popcorn that I am quickly working my way through trying. (yes I have been there 2 times this week)I feel your pain!!