Whew! As of today it's done! Christmas toys are out of the packages (no easy task) and they have found their place in my childrens' rooms. Holiday leftovers are finished or thrown away. Christmas decorations are down and safely back up in the attic til next year. Bulk trash even cruised through the 'hood today to help us finish off the trash. It's funny how my mantle and living room always look a little bare after the holidays come down.
I wasn't really in a hurry to have Christmas end, but it was Saturday and I didn't have much else to do so I decided to get things back to normal.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas break. What I love about mine is that is is not over!! I still have a full week til school starts back again. It's been so nice to sleep late and lounge around the house, snuggle with my kids and not have any lesson plans to write or papers to grade. Life without a "to do" list is pretty sweet! I have even finished a whole book! I read Blink, it's VERY interesting. I am about to start Kite Runner. I know I am a bit late on that one since I could just go see the movie!
Chris asked me last night if I missed work, "hmm not really" I responded. Then he asked, do you miss your students? "Yes I do, I suppose" Never thought I would say that! I do hope they all have had a nice Christmas!
So here goes, I know it's old or cliche or silly, but what are your new year resolutions? Chris never plays along with my game so now you guys have to!! Leave me a comment and give me one or two resolutions you have. I haven't made my list yet, just mulling a few around in my brain. I won't actually say any out loud until I am VERY certain. I spoke too soon last year and it ended up with me running 13.1 miles! Not sure I am up for that again, maybe maybe not!
So here goes, I know it's old or cliche or silly, but what are your new year resolutions? Chris never plays along with my game so now you guys have to!! Leave me a comment and give me one or two resolutions you have. I haven't made my list yet, just mulling a few around in my brain. I won't actually say any out loud until I am VERY certain. I spoke too soon last year and it ended up with me running 13.1 miles! Not sure I am up for that again, maybe maybe not!
Check out this funny little clip for some ideas!http://www.bluefishtv.com/ProductDetails.aspx?cid=1005&id=2120
2 comments:
I think I am going to like this week off after the holidays. Time to Relax!!
Such a good picture!!
Post a Comment