
I hate being cold, really hate it. I am grateful for this mild winter we are having here in Texas. I am not very productive when I am cold, I tend to go into hibernation mode. My sweet hubby saw my plight every night (hey that rhymes) when I would crawl under the cold covers and just shiver and whine until it warmed up. Never pleasant for anyone. SOOO Chris being the thoughtful guy that he is, bought me this gift. It's a heated mattress pad! It's awesome! Now I flip that switch sometime in the evening and then at night when I crawl into bed it's toasty warm. No more shivering and whining. We are both much happier! Check out the picture above, aren't I so pretty when I am sleeping?
Ok so on a side note:
1. Cereal diet doesn't work so don't bother.
2. Getting back to work after the holidays wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.
3. Finally watched Bourne Ultimatum, that Jason is indestructible
4. for a yummy chicken recipe try this: http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/recipedetail.htm?recipe_id=107338
5. I think I am gonna do the this race in March, your all invited to do it with me, it will be one big
PARTAAY!!!
Happy Saturday!
2 comments:
I did not even know they made these! That is worth looking into, I feel your pain. I guess that would save Bill from the agonny of me putting my ice cold feet under his legs every night. HA! Glad your Back 2 School was not too terrible!!
ooohhh. Jason Bourne is the biggest bad-a ever. can i say that?
Post a Comment