I am posting, not because I have something grand to share with you, but more because I am tired of looking at Lindsay Lohan (see post below)
We all survived our week back to work/school. Spring Break is almost cruel because it's this sneak peak at coming attractions (summer) but it's actually still far away. Summer to me, a grown up, still seems far away, I can only imagine the eternity it feels like for my kids. You know how time practically stood still when you were young and Christmas, birthdays and Summer would NEVER arrive! Oh the agony!
I have worked out 4 times this week!! I am quite pleased with myself. I am attempting to do some new stuff in hopes of shocking my body into getting some results. I am doing workouts with crossfit.com. Let me tell ya, if I keep this up, I will be able to kick yo bootie in no time! This stuff is painful. I was so sore Wednesday night that when I would role over in my sleep it woke me up!
Tomorrow is OPENING DAY!! No I don't mean the Rangers, I mean the best baseball team around, The Oakland A's in the Wylie Little League! Yes, it's Joshua's first game tomorrow. I love to watch my boy play ball! Jessica has a soccer game at 11:00 tomorrow too, so it's a fun sports day for the Havards. I know I have posted on this before but I LOVE spending my Saturdays watching those two show off the athletic gene they got from Havard side of the family!
It doesn't hurt that two of my closest friends have kids on the same teams, so I know I get a good hour of chat time! They are such good friends they don't even mind it when, in the middle of conversation, I start screaming (in a positive tone) GO JESSICA! GO!!!!!!GO!!! or I totally stop talking and say, "Joshua's at bat I gotta focus!"
If anyone out there is interested in taking the E100challenge.com with me let me know. (go to resources, free downloads and then planner)I have procrastinated starting this mainly because sometimes I struggle with the idea: Better/easier to NOT try and therefore NOT fail, than try and fail. So wrong, I know, so wrong.
I have typed your ear off enough for one night...
One more thing. Do you like my new template? I changed my title to "All Four Seasons" and listed the main reasons why:
1. Isn't that what blogging is, just talking about what season of life your in at that moment
2. Ever heard the song, "All 4 Seasons" by Sting. It's funny and when I heard it the first time all I could think was, "that's me!!" My husband and family can testify!
3. and, last but not least, I would be happy to stay at any Four Seasons hotel anywhere!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the new template! And yes, our chat time definitely makes soccer even more fun on Saturday mornings!!
I love the background! You crack me up!!
I jsut clicked on your E100 link. I love it! Let's start a bible study blog!!!
Yes, the new template looks great! I'm very impressed that you've gotten that many work outs in. i'm bettin you can already kick my bootay!!
allie
Post a Comment