Joshua spotted some cool mountain bikers on Monday at the Winter Park Resort and wanted to try it. Chris thought it might be fun too. So Thursday morning I took them over to the place and they rented all their gear and jumped on a lift to head up the mountain. I thought jumping off rocks made me nervous, but watching them on the lift headed up the mountain made me truly nervous. I know it's silly, but I teared up watching them go up. I found a starbucks, called my sister and settled my nerves over a mocha and a chat. They made it back safe and sound. It was ALOT more uphill than what they were told and it was pretty exhausting. I think they were proud of themselves for trying it and found a cool "bike park" at the end that was super fun, so they ended on a high note. They looked like Star Wars Clones in all that gear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment