Wednesday we went white water rafting down the Colorado River. It was a beautiful trip! We came up to a spot where they pull raft off to the shore and allow people to climb up to this cliff that is approx. 30 ft high and they can jump off! Right next to that, they have "punk rock" available for the younger ones to jump, it was about 6 feet. Well when the guide said, "Does anyone want to jump?" Jessica was the first one to say yes, then Joshua, THEN CHRIS!! I was ok with the kids jumping from the lower rock, but I was a bit nervous that he was going to jump 30 feet. He did it, no hesistation. I kept my butt safely in the boat. It would have been combining 2 things I don't like: heights and COLD water. Call me chicken, but I was a warm chicken!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment