Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Reason #957 that you can't call me girlie...


It seems lately that my day to day world is getting louder and louder. It seems that people all around me are just talking and talking and talking about really nothing that anyone wants to hear. I know girls are supposed to be able to talk all day, but just in the past few days I have had to literally physically move myself away from endless chatter because I thought I might explode. There is even some study that says women have x number of words and men have alot less number. I don't fit that. I think I need my own category. x minus a few thousand. I know this isn't normal. I just need a little peace and quiet and I will be fine...

2 comments:

Chris said...

This is your greatness - ALL woman, but no silly girliness.

Anonymous said...

_________