Sunday, March 29, 2009

Play Ball!!

It looks like this week we will FINALLY get to start playing some baseball/softball!
2 games have been rained out so far and we are tired of just practicing and ready to play!!

Here is a little shot of one of the big differences between boys and girls. Jessica got her visor today for her uniform and Joshua got a little monogram addition to his cap this year...

Girl bling vs. Boy bling!!

I can't get enough of either one!

1 comment:

Alisha Beard said...

LERAY!!!! Hey! It's Alisha (Irion) from Prestonwood! How are you guys?!?! I think of you and Chris often....you guys were such a blessing/inspiration in my life! I am loving blogging and facebook because I have been able to reconnect with so many old friends. I have a friend here in The Woodlands who has a blog with a link to Kathryn Aylor (who I have never met, but I decided to see if she was any relation to Brad and Steve), and from there I got to your page....only 3 degrees of separation! Go figure! It was so much fun to see all that you guys have been up to, and I can't believe that Joshua is 11!!! I still remember him as that adorable little toddler!
Time flies! Anyway, I hope you are doing well...please tell Chris I said hello!