Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Bored and Bitter

I am bored so I changed my blog layout. I am bitter so I changed my blog layout. Why you ask? Or really you don't ask, but I will amuse myself. Why am I bored, well that's just me, I get bored easily, not bored enough to actually do anything about it, but just bored enough to complain. I got my eyebrows waxed today. OUCH! Women are really weird! That was the highlight of my day. I cooked an actual meal only to have my two offspring wrinkle their noses at the plate. I promptly told them they could go throw it in the trash and NOT eat anything tonight. That got them quiet and not much else was said around the table tonight except Jessica noted out loud that dinner isn't as "fun" without daddy home. It's true, I am not nearly as entertaining as my man!

Bitter you ask? Hmmm, because no one is updating their blogs and no is commenting on my blog, which then just leads to more boredom on my part. It's a vicious cycle! I asked for New Year Resolution thoughts, and only get one comment, one! I realize that my life is not that interesting, but yours must not be so great either if you are sitting there reading my blog!

Ok well I am off to find something interesting to do, then I may or MAY NOT tell you about it, I haven't decided yet...

3 comments:

JL said...

I guess I should have told you that your blog led me to wrtie a whole post on my resolution. Oops! Glad you are bloggin again, sorry to disappoint you!!

Kathryn said...

You make me laugh. I check your blog often...I'll leave more comments! :)

Waxing is nothing! The last time I got my eyebrows done the lady talked me into "threading" for $5 more. Don't ever do it!!!!!

Tonight's menu includes mashed potatoes with cauliflower hidden inside. :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog led me to resolve to get a brazilian wax. I thought that meant I would have eyebrows like a brazilian. Not so much...

Sounds like you need some baseball.