Friday, March 7, 2008

Ok, Bye bye!!

I may be in the minority here but the snow has got to go (complete with finger snap and head shaking) Yes, b'bye!!! You see we got things to do and the snow is holding me down...

Here is my non-snow to do list:

1. run, I haven't run since my last post, I am getting weaker and flabbier with each passing day.
2. baseball practice, how will Joshua's team be ready for opening day March 29th if they can't practice?
3. Soccer games, ok I am not THAT sad that the 8:30 AM game that was supposed to be tomorrow has been cancelled, but still now my calendar is all messed up since we had to reschedule!! What to do!
4. Outdoor recess. Ok I may quit if I have to go another week of controlling 22 boys and girls after 5 days straight of no recess. Our only nice day to play was Wednesday when they were trapped in silence to their desks completing their TAKS test.
5. I need a wardrobe change, I am sick of the winter clothes. I tried to rebel and wore Capri's on Thursday, that backfired since I had to do car duty in the freezing rain!
6. So for those that don't know it, I am a warm weather summer girl and I think my stores of vitamin d are starting to dwindle. I need the sun and warmth to replenish!!
7. I live in Texas for a reason people and snow is NOT it...

1 comment:

JL said...

I would have to agree! The job I have is great as long as there is no weather! This has been a hard week!! It was pretty to look at!