Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cheating...

I found this on another blog, copied and pasted. I thought it would be fun to do...

I am: loved unconditionally.
i think: too much.
i know: I have control issues. (No comment necessary)
i want: summer to start NOW
i have: the best husband ever.
i wish: I could see what my kids are going to be like as grown-ups
i hate: my stomach.
i miss: my grandparents.
i fear: failure.
i feel: pressure to get it all done everyday.
i hear: my children playing downstairs.
i smell: no dinner cooking, oops!!
i crave:a good run in the mornings.
i search: for ways to be a better teacher.
i wonder: if I could really run a marathon.
i regret: not trying more things when I was growing up.
i love: to watch Jessica score a goal and Joshua throw a 3rd strike.
i ache: for children that have parents that don't care about them.
i care: about my students
i always: say "I love you" to my family.
i am not: very nice on the inside.
i believe: sometimes it's best if I just stay quiet.
i dance: to embarass my kids.
i sing: in the car when I am alone.
i cry: when I have PMS or when I am really really mad.
i don’t always: care about people like I should.
i fight: unfairly, because I keep quiet til I have it all settled in my mind.
i write: quick, usually meaningless, blogs
i win: as much as I can, because I like to win!
i lose: at foos ball everytime!!!
i never: eat enough vegetables.
i confuse: some rules in baseball, but I am getting much better.
i listen: to Joshua tell me about his day, each night at bedtime.
i can usually be found: in my house or in my classroom.
i am scared: when my phone rings late at night.
i need: more hours in the day.
i am happy about: my family, my friends, my life.

You're turn!