We had a safe trip to Winter Park and we are enjoying the cooler weather. Tuesday we went to the Winter Park Resort where the base of the ski resort is located. They open it up for the summer months to many different activities. We rode the world's longest alpine slide, we played mini golf, we had a nice lunch outside, we rock climbed, and we did this bungee trampoline thing. Well I work really hard at NOT being super girly, but I guess my inner girl came out on this thing, as you can see from the video clip. I was trying to work up the nerve to do a back flip. Chris didn't get it on video, but I did do it!! Yippeee, working on overcoming my fear of heights and control issues all in one. Maybe we should call it trampoline therapy!
Fiddlesticks!!! Chris held the camera sideways. Oh well, turn your head. What a goober girl! I bet my family was embarrassed!
2 comments:
See - I knew you had some girly girl in you! Kickin those legs and all - too funny! Glad you guys are having fun.
leray!
I somehow ended up on your blog through a series of clicking the links on other people's blogs (kind of stalkerish,i know). I'm so glad I found it though. I can't believe Joshua and Jessica are so big! I remember when Jessica was born. I'm glad you guys are back in Texas now! I'm married, living in Houston, and going to medical school down here. Crazy how time flies. I feel like it was just yesterday when I was babysitting your babies. Sounds like you guys are doing fabulously :)
Catherine Riddel (now Burdett)
Post a Comment