Wednesday, April 8, 2009

30 minutes...

Today I just want 30 minutes to go for a run, it would end up being a walk because it's been so long since I ran, but I will not get 30 minutes today before the sun goes down. I will not get 30 minutes tomorrow morning either since bad guys are on loose in my area and my 4:45 am running has been put on "restriction" for a little while. I will not get 30 minutes tomorrow afternoon as I have to get dinner done early and then off to a baseball game. Don't hear me wrong I WANT to go the ball game. I am just wanting 30 minutes NOW! I always want what I can't have, then when I have the 30 minutes I will have lost all motivation. It's not alone time I want, I have that right now, kids are playing outside, hubs is at a meeting at work, it's 30 minutes of running I want...

I think my feet are itching...
Oh well my ipod isn't charged anyway

Maybe another day the stars will align and I will be motivated to run AND have a free 30 minutes. It doesn't seem like alot to ask does it?

No comments: