but I digress, I was thinking about what my favorite sounds are. I think I was prompted by the sound of the rain starting when I was standing outside this morning.
Here are some others I thought of:
- Joshua and Jessica's true belly laugh
- the sound of the garage door going up: Chris is home!
- the sound of the waves crashing to shore
- that sound that ski's make going down the mountain
- the coffee pot
- rain
- my ring tone when Chris calls "I've always love you" by Third Day. sometimes I don't answer right away to let it play a little longer
- Chris snoring. really I do like that sound it's kinda comforting
- "Mom" "Mommy"
- the sound of feet hitting the pavement in a rhythm when i run. A slllloooowwwww rhythm
- "hey hon" only from Chris though...
- the sound of kids playing outside in the yard
- a horse galloping (not with me on it though)
- fernando ortega's voice
- Dave South's voice (He's the commentator for every Aggie sport)
- the crack of the bat
- the sound the ball makes hitting Caleb's glove when Joshua makes a strong solid pitch
- the little music that plays when you turn on Wii sports. I know I am gonna kick some computer tennis butt. (pathetic I know)
- school sounds. kids, teachers, cafeteria, playgrounds, lockers closing, etc.
- an acoustic guitar
Well I know there are more. I will add when I come across them, but I have been lazy enough this Saturday morning so I must go do something productive...
1 comment:
Gee - I wonder who anonymous could be?? :o)
I have to agree with three of yours for sure....the waves of the ocean,the kids with a true belly laugh or giggle, and the coffee pot (except for when I set the timer and the grinder goes off while I'm standing next to it and not expecting it)! I'll have to think about others and get back to you.
Post a Comment