Monday, June 8, 2009

Camp










So BOTH my kids went to church camp. This is very strange for me! I feel like I have gone from 100 to 0 in a day. Last week I was busy as ever with baseball, softball, end of year school stuff, house stuff, errands and more, now I am sitting here blogging with NOTHING to do. They left on Saturday and will be back on Wednesday. I am sure they are having fun. They do better without me than I do without them! Here is how I have spent my time...


Finished a book

Painted my piggies blue




re-did their bathroom. This included a midnight trip to the 24 hour walmart. WOW, that's another post in and of itself...











Worked out/went running twice so far


blogged


hung out with my man (that's the best part)


Not sure what I will accomplish today. The house is so quiet, I turned on the Disney channel just for the noise.

No comments: