If you will let me brag for the next few minutes that would be great. If that drives you insane, then move on to the next post!
I LOVE this picture of my boy. I even made a fool of myself at Wal-Mart when I had them put this picture in black and white. I said, "is that not the handsomest boy ever!" I am pretty sure he just nodded and moved quickly to complete my order. No worries, I was more just stating the truth than asking for his opinion!
We had a rough baseball season, it's what I think people refer to as a "rebuilding year" or "building character" who knows, all I know is that we ended up doing better than many of us anticipated and actually had a chance to take 3rd place. We lost a heartbreaker of a game that night. Joshua pitched one of his best games that night and I was SO proud of him, he also had one of his best nights at bat too. Baseball is just such a strange game, it can all change on a dime in one play the momentum switches... We lost by 1 run. He's over it, I am still a little bummed!
Anyway, I just love this picture. All American boy playing little league...
No comments:
Post a Comment