Tuesday, June 9, 2009

MMMMMMM It's good stuff


I may have only spent 3 years in the "deep south", but one thing that left it's mark on this Texas girl is Sweet Tea!


When I moved to Georgia you could only find sweet tea at Chic Fil A here in the lone star state, but in Georgia I am pretty sure the water fountains flow with sweet tea. I drank it and became an addict for sure. I probably have lots of cavities due to my love of sweet tea but that would require a trip to the dentist and we all know how that ended up for me. (Scroll down a few posts for that one.)


So today I just had to try the latest spot serving sweet tea here in Texas.

McDonalds.

I have to say it is

McDelicious AND cheap too. $1.00 for a large.


So I am excited to add another spot on my list for sweet tea this summer.

The ultimate sweet tea can only be found at Mary Mac's located in Atlanta, that's not the most convenient for me so I have to settle for these places listed in order of favorite:

Chicken Express


Chic Fil A


Sonic mango sweet tea


and now


McDonalds



Bring on the cavities...

No comments: