It's finished! Another year is done. I was sad to say goodbye to my 4th graders. They are such great kids. I finished up Friday and closed the door to my room, wondering what next year's group of students will be like. Jess will be in 4th grade. Boy I wish I could have her in my room. How fun would that be. That girl of mine is so competent (just a little bossy, we aren't sure where she gets that) that I could take the day off and she could run the show!! Probably better!
Joshua was happy to be done with 5th grade and got to spend the afternoon with me at my school since he finished early that day. It was funny to watch my 4th graders so enamored with a real live 5th grader in their room. They got to ask him all sorts of questions about what to expect next year when they go to the 5th grade campus.
No comments:
Post a Comment