I have lived to see another detox day! Today was a little harder, but I stuck to it. I really like my smoothies that I have each morning. I think that will continue even after I am done with the detox, I love that I am not starving one hour into work like I normally am. I am currently finishing up my last bottle of water for the day. I haven't had coffee, tea, coke or milk at all. That's kinda weird.
I would like to say I feel great! But I have had a persistent headache all day. I really hope that it subsides tomorrow. It's dragging me down. If it weren't for the headache I could say that I feel really good. I am not starving and I think it might be working. I weigh myself everyday, but think I will keep that a secret till the end.
Ok I finished my water, gotta run...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment