So day 1 is almost over and I am not dead! :) I just told Chris that I went an entire day and had NO sugar! Not even some hidden sugar, not even high fructose corn syrup which is in everything!! NONE! Kinda crazy, I told Chris it was almost "unAmerican' of me.
The first day was good. I had this strange smoothie for breakfast that grew on me as I kept drinking, thought for sure I would be starving by 9:00 but I wasn't. I have had more water today than I have had in the last 5 days combined. Not nearly as irritating as I thought it would be, now if I have to get up and visit the potty all night long that WILL be irritating! I had serious sugar cravings at 2:30 which is the norm, I just didn't give into them. I have been known to come home in the afternoon and scarf down 2, count them 2, bowls of lucky charms cereal. I love lucky charms. That cereal shouldn't even exist!!!
Overall, I feel pretty good, I even made it to the gym tonight. I do have a slight headache which could be from a variety of things including lack of caffeine, lack of sugar, students, housework, laundry etc. You get the point.
Ok so that's day 1, so far so good. Maybe the scale will magically drop tomorrow. I like fast results!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment