Monday, September 21, 2009

Things I am pondering lately...

My mom said it was way past time for a post so I guess I still have a reader left so I thought I would write.

These are short snippets of things I have pondered recently

Why did I pay to run a race I didn't train for?

How can my son pick up a saxaphone for the first time 5 weeks ago, and already know how to read music and play several songs?

Why do Chris' sneezes hurt my ears so much?

How can I try to eat healthy all week, run 6 miles and GAIN 2 pounds?

Why can't parents be legally required to read to their children from a young age? It would make my job so much easier.

How did my daughter get to be so sweet. Some gene really skipped a generation or something?

How can I help 19 students individually all at once?

Why doesn't anyone want to buy my sofa and chair off craigslist?

I spend a lot of time pondering where to put my furniture in my knew house.

Where does the time go?

Why do weekends go so fast and weekdays go so slow.

How funny will the Office and Community be this Thursday?

Should I try this detox that I just read about. No not the alcoholic detox, a liver detox.
Would it really work.

As you can see I don't really have very deep thoughts! That's all I got for now. Maybe I can get back in the groove with this thing. If I do that detox then I can do a daily blog about that and give you all the fun details!!

No comments: