So tomorrow is the end of the official "detox"! I still haven't put together my plan of action for post detox diet. I am kind of scared to eat now because I don't want to gain those pounds back, I like how I feel overall too. I don't have my afternoon crash anymore, that's probably one of the biggiest changes. I use to come home starving, eat something, then crash on the couch for a good 30 minutes. I haven't done that once since starting the detox. I came home today and cleaned house! However continuing to eat such a restrictive diet isn't great either.
There has to be a happy medium.
I will try to spend some time thinking that through tonight.
The scale is still continuing to be my friend. I thought I might gain a little this morning since I ate yesterday, not so! I lost a little more!! Yippeeeeee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Found your blog through Karen's (mom in a fishbowl) and that's great about your Detox Diet. I've been wanting to do something too so this may just give me a boost to get going! Can't get this baby weight off to save my life! And I LOVE SUGAR!!! Congratulations on sticking with it!
Post a Comment