Kinda the same thing today... not much to post. My sinuses are still improving, thankfully.
Tomorrow is the big day of not eating.
I am a little nervous because I have 4 parent conferences tomorrow and if I am kindy shaky, and a little "out of it" they may think I have other issues of dependence besides sugar and need to detox at the Betty Ford Clinic.
I have had a couple people ask me about what detox I am doing so here it is:
The Fast Track Detox Diet
by Ann Louise Gittlemean
You can find plenty of positives and negatives out there on the web and of course she has some stuff you can buy (who doesn't) but you don't have too. She is a bit conceited in her writing, but really who cares, I wasn't wanting a new friend, just wanted to lose pounds and quit feeling like a bloated pig, and that seems to be working. There are some recipes that I thought would be helpful, but I have found that I enjoy mix veggies sauteed in olive oil spray much more than some of the more complicated recipes. I have a few I like that I will continue to use.
I will let you know how tomorrow goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment