So I mixed up my cranberry concoction that I was supposed to drink on my fast day only to realize I screwed up the recipe! I thought I "fixed" it, but when I finished my first cup of it today I wasn't so sure. I felt completely nauseated! That certainly took care of feeling hungry for most of the morning. I diluted it some more and have felt a little better since that. I have only had water or cranberry juice concoction ALL DAY!!
So far I have made it through:
- teaching all day,
- 3 parent conferences
- and of course what else would happen today, yep that's right, my evaluation by my principal. I should have known. It was at the end of the day too. I think it went fine.
Now the rest of the day consists of making dinner for everyone else, (That maybe tough) making lunches for the kids for tomorrow. (On a side note every day of this detox I have made Jessica's pbj for school and haven't even licked the knife! That's dedication) Homework time, then bedtime!! Before I go to bed I gotta figure out what I AM going to eat tomorrow. I am really excited to be able to add back yogurt, even if it is plain & organic.
I have to be smart about what I eat tomorrow or I might end up regretting it.
No comments:
Post a Comment